Hello ACE Applicants, ACE processes an award for the school chosen as the preferred school on your FACTS application. Instructions for how to change this are below:
How an applicant can update their ‘First Choice School’:
- First, sign into your FACTS account at https://factsmgt.com
- Once signed in, click View Form at the bottom of the page
- Next, click into the Student section of the application on the left hand side of the page
- Then click the arrow next to the student(s) First Choice School you would like to update
- After clicking the arrow, this will open the Student detail. You will then scroll down to the school information, and click the drop down for ‘First Choice School’. Then select the school you would like as this students ‘first choice’ and click ‘Save and Exit’ at the bottom of the page.
Please Note; that ACE asks that you have at least applied or registered to attend any school you list on your application.